Gastronomic Gastown tour
- Eat and drink your way through Vancouver’s #1 foodie district with Canadian comfort foods
- Discover Vancouver's oldest neighborhood with a local guide
- Eat at 4 legendary restaurants with 4 alcohol pairings
Fill your rumbling stomachs and quench those unquenchable thirsts on this gastronomic tour of historic Gastown. This area is full of history, beautiful architecture and stories, which your guide will share with you. But that's not all, by far. You'll be led to four fantastic restaurants where you will try delicious Canadian comfort foods like pork belly crackling, battered bacon scotch eggs and local honey creme brulee, all paired with equally tasty cocktails, craft beers and wines.
From iconic restaurants to quirky pubs to historic spaces, this tour helps you uncover the alleyways and doors that hold Gastown’s gems, so bring your appetite, because you're going to need it!
- Food tastings and alcohol pairings
- A printed foodie guide with recommendations and discounts
Children (0-3 years): free
203 Carrall St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2J2, Canada
Your tour will meet at the Gassy Jack Statue, in front of Six Acres Restaurant at 2.40pm.
- Vegetarian, pescetarian and non-alcoholic beverage tastings can be provided, however unfortunately those who are gluten-free, dairy-free and who have onion and garlic allergies cannot be catered for
- There will be a walk of approximately 30 minutes on this tour
- Please note that supplier reserves the right to cancel a tour if the minimum capacity is not met (24 hours in advance during high season/48 hours in advance during low season)
- Written notice is required for all cancellation requests. This can be sent to the tour provider on your voucher
- This tour departs thorughout the year at varying times, please consult the calendar for times and availability
- The tour will meet at 2.40pm and will depart at 3.00pm
- The tour will last around 3 hours
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
You'll soar from coast to coast across some of Canada’s most spectacular sights with the latest in-f...
You'll enjoy access to the mountaintop via round-trip Skyride plus exciting adventures each season! ...
Uncover the delights of downtown Vancouver and its neighbouring North Shore all in one day! This gui...
The Vancouver Lookout is one of the most iconic and recognizable landmarks in the city. Situated 450...