Granville Island Market tour
- VIP access at the world-famous Public Market with Foodie Tour exclusive tastings
- Get in amongst the hustle and bustle of Canadian market life
- Keep your eyes peeled for celebrity chefs as they choose their daily ingredients
Noisy and chaotic, yet irresistibly atmospheric, Granville Island is Canada’s second most-visited destination, behind Niagara Falls. This is Vancouver’s destination for lovers of food, art and culture, where you can rub elbows with Vancouver's chefs as they shop for the day’s menu. During the tour, you will savour a cornucopia of fine foods from independent farmers and food artisans throughout Vancouver and nearby farms, from cheeses to locally-made charcuterie, candied salmon to melt-in-your-mouth donuts.
Touring the Granville Island Public Market is one of the most authentic ways to experience Vancouver — after all, what better way to feel the pulse of the city than to immerse yourself in the action?
- Exclusive food tastings, a progressive meal featuring over 20 Canadian foods
- A printed foodie guide with recommendations and discounts
- Children (0-3 years): free
1596 Johnston St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9, Canada
Please meet your tour at the Edible Canada Bistro Front Entrance at 10.10am.
- Vegetarian and pescetarian options are available. Unfortunately those who are gluten-free, dairy-free or with garlic and onion allergies cannot be catered for
- This tour is wheelchair accessible if notified at the time of booking, except for Saturday and Sunday tours between 1 May and 30 September
- Please note that supplier reserves the right to cancel a tour if the minimum capacity is not met (24 hours in advance during high season/48 hours in advance during low season)
- Written notice is required for all cancellation requests. This can be sent to the tour provider on your voucher
- This tour takes place throughout the year at various times. Please see the calendar for availability
- Please meet at 10.10am, the tour will depart at 10.30am
- The tour will last around 2 hours
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
You'll soar from coast to coast across some of Canada’s most spectacular sights with the latest in-f...
You'll enjoy access to the mountaintop via round-trip Skyride plus exciting adventures each season! ...
Discover the secrets of Stanley Park on this 2-hour exclusive walking tour with an expert guide. Exp...
Explore Vancouver’s most impressive Art Deco buildings on a 2.5 hour walking tour through the city’s...