North Shore Peak & Canyon tour
- Cross one of the world's longest suspension footbridges at the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Visit the Trading Post, one of the best gift shops in Vancouver and see First Nations totem poles
- Rise 3,700 feet above Vancouver on a ride aboard the Grouse Mountain Skyride
Cross the Lions Gate Bridge into the North Shore--home to Vancouver's most gorgeous nature. Visit the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, one of the world’s longest suspension footbridges. Walk over the suspended walkways throughout the forest canopy and visit Cliffwalk, a path cantilevered to the granite cliff-side.
Take a ride on the world-famous Grouse Mountain Skyride and enjoy breathtaking views of Vancouver. You'll travel one aerial mile to the Peak Chalet where you can find seasonal entertainment, including live performances, chairlifts, exhibits and the Wildlife Refuge--a sanctuary for two orphaned grizzly bears.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Admission into Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain Skyride
- Infants ages 0-2: free
- Children ages 3-12: reduced
Pick-up from downtown Vancouver and Richmond hotels
- It is recommended that you dress in layers and bring comfortable walking shoes. Jackets can be left on the vehicle while guests explore
- You should also prepare for a moderate level of walking. Some attractions feature unpaved pathways, rocky terrain, inclines, steps and platforms
- Please confirm pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
Hotel-specific pick-up times will be provided at time of booking
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
You'll soar from coast to coast across some of Canada’s most spectacular sights with the latest in-f...
You'll enjoy access to the mountaintop via round-trip Skyride plus exciting adventures each season! ...
Discover the secrets of Stanley Park on this 2-hour exclusive walking tour with an expert guide. Exp...
Explore Vancouver’s most impressive Art Deco buildings on a 2.5 hour walking tour through the city’s...