This tour will take you right to the heart of Venice, visiting the famous water city from two unique perspectives. First through a walking tour, which will take you among some of the most beautiful and hidden places surrounding St. Mark's Square. Then, through a gondola ride which will make you marvel in front of the games of reflections and majestic facades dotting the channels. A unique way to discover Venice away from the crowded alleys and admiring it from the water!
- St. Mark’s square, with the majestic St. Mark’s Basilica, the elegant Doge’s Palace, the Clock Tower and the Procuratie (only external)
- Campo Santa Maria Formosa, with the SS. Giovanni e Paolo church
- Scuola Grande di San Marco also knowns as “Great School of Charity” (the Captains of Fortune)
- Malibran Theatre, step through the famous Mercerie, once the pulsing heart of commercial life back in time, nowadays Venice’s main shopping district between Rialto Bridge and St. Mark’s Square
- Gondola ride among the little channels around St. Mark's Square area and then on the Grand Canal