Sirmione and lake Garda tour
- Discover the beautiful and big lake Garda
- Explore Sirmione and admire its fascinating peninsula
- Enjoy the tour in a confortable and air-conditioned minivan
- Visit the Catullo caves in Sirmione
Meet the guide-driver at Veronality office in the city center of Verona and take place in the minivan, which is equipped with air conditioning and is comfortable, suitable for small group tours. You'll leave the city to go to Lake Garda passing through the valleys of the Valpolicella wine region. You'll get to Sirmione, a small fortified village at the end of a narrow peninsula that extends about 4 km into Lake Garda and offers panoramic views of the eastern and western shores of the lake. Your guide will give you a tour of the old city. There will be time and opportunity to visit the ancient Catullus' caves, from which the thermal water pours since ever. At the end of the Sirmione visit, take the minivan to return to Verona, and depending on the time remaining, you may get a second further stop in another magnificent villages along the east coast of the lake, such as Lazise or Bardolino.
- Tour leader
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- gratuities (optional)
- Child 6-12: reduced
- Child 0-5: free of charge
Stradone Porta Palio, 29, 37122 Verona VR, Italy
Meeting Point 10 minutes prior at local tour operator VERONALITY office, Stradone Porta Palio, 29
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply
- There's a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there aren't enough reservations. In this case you'll be offered an alternative or full refund
- From Monday to Saturday
- Starting time: at 02.30pm
- Duration: 4 hours
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...
With this tour you only have to think about having fun and tasting the incredible wines of the Veron...