Flexi PASS for 3, 4 or 5 free attractions of Vienna
- Discover Vienna with a comfortable pass saving money
- Choose to visit 3, 4 or 5 of 30 top attractions in Vienna
- Skip the Line at the entrance of the attractions
- Get a detailed booklet with information on the city and its sights
You are looking for a a comfortable way to visit some of the most important attractions in Vienna saving money at the same time? With the Flexi PASS you get skip-the-line entrance to a choosen number of attractions ( 3, 4 or 5) and you can take advantage of a real price advantage. With the Flexi PASS the entrances cost you definitely less than taking single entrance tickets.
Moreover the pass provides you with a useful booklet that contains detailed informations about the main attractions of the city, representing a great help in planning your sightseeing.
Choose from the following sights and attractions your personal favourites:
- 24 hours HOP ON HOP OFF with Vienna Sightseeing Tours including a free guided walking tour
- Vienna Giant Ferris Wheel
- Schönbrunn Zoo
- Upper Belvedere
- Danube Tower
- Imperial Treasury
- Museum of Natural History
- Spanish Riding School
- Imperial Burial Vault
- State Hall of the Austrian National Library
- Kunst Haus Wien
- House of Music
- 5D Cinema, Walk of Stars, Laser Spy & Vienna Flight at Vienna’s Prater
- Beethoven Pasqualati House
- Beethoven Museum
- Collection of Anatomical Pathology in the Madhouse Tower
- Haydn House
- Jewish Museum Vienna and Museum Judenplatz
- Johann Strauss Appartment
- Klosterneuburg Monastery
- Leopold Museum
- Mozarthaus Vienna
- mumok (Museum of Modern Art Ludwig Foundation)
- Porcelain Museum in the Augarten
- Schlumberger Cellars
- Schubert's Birthplace
- Schubert's Place of Death
- Sigmund Freud Museum
- Vienna Ring Tram
- Skip-the-line entrance to 3, 4 or 5 top attractions of Vienna (depending on the choosen option)
- Detailed booklet with informations on all attractions
- Use of the public transport (Wiener Linien)
- Children under the age of 6 years: free on selected sights if accompanied by an adult holding a Flexi PASS
- Children between 6 and 18 years (included): reduced Junior Flexi PASS
Vienna Sightseeing and Vienna PASS Service Center, Opernring 3-5, Top 17-24, 1010 Vienna
Please redeem your voucher at the Vienna Sightseeing and Vienna PASS Service Center (the voucher you get after the booking is not your Flexi Pass).
- Most of the museums offer multilingual audioguides and information leaflets
- Please redeem your voucher at the Vienna Sightseeing and Vienna PASS Service Center Tel: 0043 1 712 46 83 - 300
- Your Flexi PASS will be valid for 30 days from the date of the first use
- The Flexi PASS is not designed for large groups
- Before you start, please fill in the date of first use on the back of your pass
- The Flexi PASS is transferable
- Your FLEXI PASS will be valid for 30 days from the date of the first use
Opening hours of the Customer Service Center, where you have to redeem your voucher:
- Mondays to Saturdays 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Sundays from 9.00am to 3.00pm
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
Are you ready to experience a night out in Vienna like a local? If so, prepare to have a blast!You w...
Have the privilege to explore Vienna in style during a tour with an electric vintage car, including ...
The German name for Vienna is Wien. Rearrange that and you get wine. Need I go on? If so, then consi...
Austrian family dinner at your cousin Pia's home Enjoy a traditional Austrian dinner made with produ...