Ticket for the Wagenburg - the Imperial Carriage Museum at Schönbrunn Palace
- Marvel at sumptuous and sober royal carriages
- Learn more about their function and evolution
- Be fascinated by royal robes of the knightly orders
The Imperial Carriage Museum Vienna in Schönbrunn Palace invites you to take a walk through the history of Austria. See the carriages of famous rulers such as Maria Theresia, Napoleon or Franz Joseph and accompany them through their eventful lives.
The highlight is the baroque Imperial Coach, but there are also exquisite state carriages, comfortable travelling coaches and the charming children’s carriages of Habsburg princes and princesses. Another highlight is the Sisi Trail that showcases not only the Empress’ carriages but also personal mementos such as her only extant saddle, her riding chapel, and sumptuous original dresses.
- Entrance to the Kaiserliche Wagenburg Wien (Imperial Carriage Museum Vienna)
- Entrance to other exhibitions offered at Schloss Schönbrunn
- Children and Youth aged (0-18): Free
Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien, Austria
Please print out your voucher and show it at the cashdesk of the museum
- 15 March - 30 November from 9.00am to 5.00pm
- 1 December - 14 March from 10.00am to 4.00pm
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Become a chocolatier for a day! Learn how chocolate is made from bean to bar, what different types o...
Explore locations associated with the great composer, get insight into Beethovens real life and gain...