Tickets for Giant Ferris Wheel in Vienna
- Take a ride on one of the oldest operating Ferris Wheels in the world
- Unique views of Vienna and beyond, including the Vienna Woods' hills and the Danube
- Discover one of the most historic Viennese landmarks, a symbol of the city
They say, if you haven't taken a ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel, you haven't really been to Vienna. Just enter the cabin, relax and enjoy the bird's-eye views on Vienna's charming roofs and its most beautiful sights, like Schönbrunn Palace and St. Stephen's Cathedral.
The Wiener Riesenrad has been turning above Vienna for more than a century, making it one of the oldest operating Ferris Wheels in the world. For Vienna, it is more than just an amusement park ride: it is a historic landmark and an unmistakeable symbol of the city. A spin on this 213-feet high attraction is a must for every visitor to the capital of Austria!
This experience will definitely become a highlight of your visit to Austria's capital. Take a ride!
- Ticket for 1 ride on the Vienna Giant Ferris Wheel
- Reduction for children up to 13 years
Riesenradplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria.
- 27 April – 1 September 2019: 09.00am – 11.45pm
- 2 September – 6 October 2019: 09.00am – 10:45pm
- 7 October – 3 November 2019: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 4 November – 15 November 2019: 10.00am – 07.45pm
- 16 November – 30 December 2019: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 24 December 2019: 10.00am – 04.45pm
- 31 December 2019: 10.00am – 02.00pm
- 1 January - 6 January 2020: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 7 January - 17 Januaru 2020: CLOSED
- 18 January - 28 February 2020: 10.00am – 07.45pm
- 14 February 2020: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 29 Fabruary - 24 April 2020: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 25 April - 31 August 2020: 09.00am – 11.45pm
- 1 September - 4 October 2020: 09.00am – 10:45pm
- 5 October - 2 November 2020: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 3 November - 15 November 2020: 10.00am – 07.45pm
- 16 November - 30 December 2020: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 24 December 2020: 10.00am – 04.45pm
- 31 December 2020: 10.00am – 02.00pm
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
Are you ready to experience a night out in Vienna like a local? If so, prepare to have a blast!You w...
Join a private tour lead by an art historian guide and visit a museum which is home to one of the gr...
Have the privilege to explore Vienna in style, with the most famous sights like the State Opera Hous...
Discover iconic Vienna with its famous attractions in an environment-friendly electric vintage car. ...